Staycation Bible School 2021
July 12, 2021 12:00am
Contact: Erica BartonErica Barton
It's time to register for STAYCATION BIBLE SCHOOL!
Please mark your calendars for July 12-16, 2021. Also make a note that Staycation Bible School Kit pick-up will be at Redeemer on July 8th @ 3 pm-6 pm and July 11th @ 9 am-1 pm.
Before registering, please read the following information to ensure your FAMILY has the most AMAZING Staycation Bible School experience possible.
Because VBS is such a valued outreach ministry at Redeemer, we are finding a way to say yes to VBS once again! We don't know what COVID-19 restrictions will be in place in July so, for the protection of all involved, we're hosting our 2nd Staycation Bible School.
Simply put, we will be supporting you with online content and activity packets for an at-home version of Vacation Bible School. Same great age appropriate activities, stories and Christian education you've come to expect, packaged in a fun, travel size kit.
This year's theme is "Follow Me!"
Throughout the week we will follow Jesus at the trailhead, in the valley, through the forest, to the summit of Calvary hill, and on the descent as we are called to share the most wonderful news about our leader... our amazing guide to everlasting life with God.
Our map -- Psalm 23:
"Surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever."
- Register (below) to reserve a Staycation Bible School Kit for each child participating in your home. Kits are available for children age 3 years to 6th grade and will be packed following safety guidelines.
- Plan to pick-up your kit in Redeemer's Lobby during one of the two pick-up times specified prior to VBS Monday -- and BRING YOUR KIDDOS. We want to meet the kids PLUS we'll have a lot of FUN picture opportunities in the lobby!
- Review the 'How-To' page (in your kit) for details and tips for getting the most out of your VBS week.
- Consider teaming up with another family during the week for added fun and fellowship.
- Get creative with your week and share your experiences by sending photos or submitting short video of your family 'doing VBS.' You can submit your photos and videos by texting them to 509.939.1137 or emailing them to Susan at firstname.lastname@example.org. With your permission, we'll share them on our social media channels and website.